Adxeed, Inc., THE PARENT COMPANY OF DEALXEED ("we," "us," "our," or "Company"), knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about how we use your personal information. This policy applies to our websites, including www.sellerxeed.com and seller.adxeed.com, the subdomains under them, and the corresponding online services (collectively, the "Website").
What Personal Information Does Company Collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services, and allows our users to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize their experience on the Website. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
- Personal Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected in this fashion may include your name, email address, username, password, and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of certain features offered by Company. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as answering questions, improving your experience in the Website, and communicating with you about Company's products and services, including specials and new features.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website or use our services. Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, browser information, operating system, timestamps, the pages you request, and the actions and path you take on the Website.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Website and how they use its various components. Company only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how customers use parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our Website or services. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how people use the Website or services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Company never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- E-mail Communications:
- We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Company if your computer or device supports this type of functionality. Company uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and to improve the Website and our services. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. When you receive e-mail from Company, you can opt out of receiving further e-mails by following the included instructions to unsubscribe.
- What About Cookies?
Will Company Share Any of the Personal Information It Receives?
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if Company, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Company or its assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition to the above, we may share your Personal Information with your consent.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
Your Personal Information is protected by a password, either set directly with the Company, or from third party authorization service providers, for your privacy and security. You need to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Company endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, Company cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information Can I Access?
Company allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, creating, updating or deleting that information. This list will change as the Website changes.
- Real name and/or organization name
- Account and user profile information (including without limitation, organization website information)
- User e-mail address
- Username and password
- User preferences
- Ad Account information
If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at Adxeed, Inc., 1567 Highlands Dr NE, STE 110 #220, Issaquah, WA 98029 (email@example.com).
What Choices Do I Have?
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Website and services.
You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information Can I Access" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at Adxeed, Inc., 1567 Highlands Dr NE, STE 110 #220, Issaquah, WA 98029 (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.